What to bring with you for this Adventure:
- Sunscreen....(but you gotta use it, folks)
- Bathing suit and shorts
- Barefooted works best
- Hat and sunglasses as needed
- Change of clothes - unless you want to stay wet.
- Any personal medication needed
- Insect repellent (again, you gotta use it)
- Snacks (Power Bar, Trail Mix etc)
- Bottled Water & Bottled Water
- Zip lock/Dry Bag (keeps things dry)
- Camera (optional) and cell phone (optional)
Weight and Age restrictions:
* Weight limits on SUP boards are 300 lbs and the ability to swim!
**Age limits for SUP board use are 12 years or older with a guardian adult plus the ability to swim!
WE meet at 2517 Nasa Rd 1 in Seabrook, TX 77586